Big Day for Community Educational Outreach Clients
Please join us in celebrating #GED GradDay on Wednesday, June 15!
GED Grad Day will be a virtual celebration of our GED graduates and all they have accomplished, as well as an opportunity to encourage the next generation of students to open the door to their future. Thanks to your untiring efforts, many students have earned their GED diplomas. We hope you’ll join us online to celebrate their successes!
What can you do to participate in GED Graduation Day on June 15?
1. Post your “Open Door” photo to join the conversation.
- Take a picture of yourself opening a door.
- Publish your photo on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook and use the caption to explain how education opens the door to the future.
- Use the hashtag #GEDGradDay in your post.
2. Engage on our GED Testing Service Facebook page on June 15.
- Join our “live” Facebook Q&A session. Participate by asking questions or sharing your advice with future GED students.
- Watch, like and share our GED Grads video which we’ll debut on June 15. It celebrates the successes of our graduates and inspires others!
3. Spread the word! Invite your students and graduates to participate in #GEDGradDay to celebrate with us online!
Want more details or need a refresher on social media?
You’re invited to join a webinar to learn more details about GED Grad Day. New to social media or need a refresher? We’ll spend the second half of the webinar providing social media tips and best practices so you’ll be able to participate like a pro on GED Grad Day! The webinar will be held on:
Wednesday, May 25, 2016
12 pm ET / 11am CT
Register today to reserve your spot.